Campus around Andorra on foot
- From the 25th to the 27th of July 2022
- From August 29 to September 2, 2022
- From 12 to 17 years. There will be age groups.
- Minimum 6 and maximum 10 participants.
Discovery of the north of the Andorran territory. From Arcalis, passing by Rialb, Sorteny, Ransol, deaf hut, Juclar, Siscaró to reach Soldeu.
Five days of activity in the mountains, from Monday to Friday with nights in free shelters or camps, and one night in a sheltered shelter.
Stages of 500 to 1000m of positive gradient per day, and 5 to 10 km daily. To make a maximum of 3500m of positive difference in altitude and 40 km.
The program may vary depending on the characteristics of the group.
History of border crossings, valley resources, agricultural activities, iron industry, environmental discovery, flora and fauna, knowledge of mountain survival.
Enjoy the experience, get to know the environment, get to know the flora and fauna, respect the environment, encourage teamwork, camaraderie, as well as group values.
Prior to the activity, the organization will provide the participants with the final program for each group, with lists of necessary personal material, menus, as well as all the necessary information.
- Price for residents in Andorra: € 190
- Price for non-residents: € 295
What does it include?
- Meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Andorra mountain guide, a support guide
- Professional RC insurance
- Club fee 2022
What does not include:
- Individual insurance
- Personal material,
- Lunch on the first day of activity.
More information :
+376 330720 (Whatsapp) - firstname.lastname@example.org