Campus of adventure and mountain activities for young people between 10 and 17 years old.
Climbing on the climbing wall, via ferrata, acrobatic circuits, off-road cycling, hiking, canoeing and rafting.
- Week of July 4 to 8, 2022. 1st turn
- Week of July 11 to 15, 2022. 2nd turn.
- Day 1.
Monday: Initiation via ferrata day.
Via ferrata de Creu del Noral all morning, lunch, and via ferrata Clots de l'Aspra in the afternoon, in Cortals d'Encamp.
- Day 2.
Tuesday: BTT day and acrobatic circuit.
BTT route in Les Pardines, in Cortals d'Encamp, direction to Lake Engolasters , circuit of the fountains, Sant Miquel d' Engolasters and skills in the cross circuit, in the morning, lunch, acrobatic circuit in the forest adventure in the afternoon . .
- Day 3.
Wednesday: Trekking in the Estanys de Pessons .
Hiking trip to the Pessons Glacier Circus and Pessons Peak.
- Day 4.
Thursday: Improvement via ferrata day.
Improvement via ferrata in the Envalira bunk , lunch at the top.
- Day 5.
Friday: Canoeing, and rafting and climbing in Segre Park.
Introduction to canoeing and rafting in the morning, climbing on a climbing wall in the afternoon, in the Segre de la Seu d'Urgell park.
Duration and picnics.
The duration will be all day, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. With a lunch stop for a picnic lunch, which each participant will bring from home, without sharing.
The departure will be at 9 ha Encamp, place to decide.
The mountain guide ratios will be in multiples of 5 children per guide on via ferrata, and 10 in BTT. In canoeing and rafting with the monitors of the Segre park.
Get to know the different mountain and adventure disciplines, share and enjoy the experience, encourage camaraderie and group values as well as respect for the environment.
Covid protocols will be taken into account with regard to individual and collective protection, cleanliness and distance from people.
What does it include?
- RC insurance
- Admission to the adventure circuit included
- Entrance to the Parc del Segre.
- Rental of the necessary equipment (BTT, via ferrata kit)
What's not included?
- Individual insurance not included
* Individual day insurance option: 5 € / person / day.
- Individual or extracurricular insurance required.
- Necessary permission from parents or guardians.
- Lunch in the form of a picnic, to be brought by the participants.
Max. 10 people in groups of 5.
- Resident price: 130 € / person
- Price for non-residents: € 245 / person
Minimum 5 participants per guide. Ratio of 5 children per guide.
IGI 4.5% Not included.