What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and give information on how the website is performing.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to work properly, and they do not collect any of your personal data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account, add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of the ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to register the user's consent for cookies in the "Advertising" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the Analytics category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the Required category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the Other category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Established by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the Performance category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button status of the corresponding category and CCPA status.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Stores the current language. This cookie is enabled by default on sites that use the language filter feature for AJAX operations.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session, and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_1QC91RZV1E||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is set by Google's recaptcha service to identify bots to protect your website from malicious spam attacks.|
|_wcml_booking_currency||Stores the currency in which prices will be displayed on the website.|
How can I control cookie preferences ?